Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Who inspires you? Really, truly inspires you...

  1. My kids inspire me in many ways...they make me want to be a better person.
  2. My grandma, who I lost to cancer, when i was in high school, inspires me to live the life she would be proud of.
  3. My parents and their 30 year marriage inspire me to work hard at my marriage and have my own 30 year anniversary.
  4. My brother inspires me to find inner strength, especially when the unknown is staring me down.
  5. My sisters, inspire me to find a special connection with each of them.
  6. And last, but certianly not least...My Husband. He inspires me to find myself, be myself, and to love myself. He also inpires me to be the best mother, lover, wife I can!
But no matter what he does...He hasn't been able to find the way to inspire me to want to clean my house! HEE HEE...

Hope you can look at those in your life and see who truly inspires you!


No comments:

Post a Comment